“When it’s rainy, my kid likes to go to the museum of natural history” – “Why especially this type of museum?” – “Because there are a lot of things she can touch, and especially the museum of natural history in Berne has always different and new exhibitions and it’s easy to access with the buggy”
- Learn About Science with Interactive Exhibits at a Local Science Center!
- Watch Your Favorite Stories Come To Life With a Puppet Show
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Parades, Irish Dancing, Bagpipes, and More!
- Meet Some New Friends at a Playgroup This Week
- Let’s Go to the Circus! Acrobats, Clowns, Daredevils, and More!
Family Fun Topics
acting App Apple Picking April August Back to School Christmas Columbus Day Corn Maze dance December Easter Family Fun Farm Father's Day February Halloween Hanukkah Haunted House January July June Kids Activities Labor Day March May Mother's Day New Year's Eve Not so Scary November October orchard petting zoo Pick your own September Summer Summer Activities Thanksgiving theater Things to do for children Things to do for Kids Tree Lighting Valentine's Day Winter Activities Yuggler