Most popular swimming pools for kids to cool off in NYC
Summertime means that the kids are out of school and looking for fun things to do! When the heat gets to be too much, it’s time to find ways to cool off. Make a splash with family-friendly swimming pools near you, which you can find using Yuggler.
For all you NYC families, we have compiled a list of the most popular swimming pools for the kiddos to enjoy. Check them out before summer is over!
- Astoria Park Pool [ Open ]
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Pop-Up Pool [ Open ]
- Tony Dapolito Recreation Center [ Open ]
- McCarren Park Pool [ Open ]
- John Jay Pool [ Open ]
- The Floating Pool [ Open ]
- Douglass & DeGraw Pool [ Open ]
- Dry Dock Pool [ Open ]
- Red Hook Recreation Center Pool [ Open ]
- Hamilton Fish Pool [ Open ]
- Lasker Pool [ Open ]
- Faber Pool [ Open ]
- Lyons Pool Recreation Center [ Open ]
- Tompkins Square Park Mini Pool [ Open ]
More information about the the most popular things to do for kids and family activities in NYC is available in the App itself.
You can also construct your own top charts for the best kids activities near your current location or future travel destination directly in the App for any of our 503 categories. View the most popular things to do for kids near you that meet your preferences by filtering top charts by season, age, gender, type and many more criteria.
If you need to find some of the most trending kids activities in New York, visit our Calendar for Kids Activities to learn more about the freshest and most relevant things to do for all ages.
Enjoy your summer!