“Actually we love to make music!” – ”Where do you make music?” – ”We go to this thing called Weltenbummler. It’s right around the corner and also spread all over Switzerland” – ”What can you do there?” – ”The kids and the grown-ups are playing music together in a group for almost one hour. It’s pretty cool because you can watch all these kids increasing self confidence and sometimes one of the kids completely empowers and that’s always a lot of fun.”
- See the Planets, Moon, and Stars at a Planetarium
- Find Fun Family Activities for Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and Mid-Winter Recess!
- Check Out the Best Interactive Exhibits Around at Your Local Children’s Museum
- Want to Get Outside In the Snow? Try Snowshoeing!
- Become a Chef at a Fun Cooking Class for Kids
Family Fun Topics
acting App Apple Picking April August Back to School Christmas Columbus Day Corn Maze dance December Easter Family Fun Farm Father's Day February Halloween Hanukkah Haunted House January July June Kids Activities Labor Day March May Mother's Day New Year's Eve Not so Scary November October orchard petting zoo Pick your own September Summer Summer Activities Thanksgiving theater Things to do for children Things to do for Kids Tree Lighting Valentine's Day Winter Activities Yuggler